Help me to make a right choice

Servers from qhoster and tzulo are to my liking and I have to sign up with the best one, so what should I do?

Welcome.
If you are new to Forex, there is no rush to sign up with a broker or service (server?). I would advise you to start slowly, looking at Babypips School of Pipsology in the education section, spending a few hours browsing the posts on this forum to become familiar with the terminology. With patience you will find that you can open a paper trading account with some brokers (not many) with no obligation to open an account. Or you can do effectively the same in TradingView charting package. Treat Forex as you would your first job or school class. Walk there, don’t take a taxi. Money is most precious. Do not be quick to get rid of too much of it too soon.
Best of luck.

I would suggest that you read reviews about various brokers online before you make a decision. Also, if you are a newbie, watching informational videos, taking up trading courses, and of course setting up a demo account on a trading website helps.