HELP!, Money stuck in NETELLER and I don't know how to get it out

Hey guys,
I recently started trading Forex and from some advice I got from friends, I decided to start with LMFX as my broker. Suprisingly they didn’t have a direct deposit but instead allowed transfer from a variety of Online Prepaid Wallets.
I put money into Neteller and couldn’t even get it into the LMFX account because apparently Online wallets aren’t allowed in the USA (If that’s the case, I don’t understand why they let me deposit, but that’s aside from the point). Now I’m trying to withdraw it, but it seems as though they only offer a prepaid card, one that I’ve never heard of called Net+. On there Q and A though it says that Net+ Prepaid Mastercards are only available to people residing in the USA. Their international customer support number isn’t active either. Does anyone who has experience with Neteller or this kind of stuff in general know how to go about retrieving your money back. It would mean the world if I could get some help

[quote=“Pfcoolio14, post:1, topic:161745”]
they only offer a prepaid card
[/quote]You can withdraw your fund into your local bank or transfer any neteller account.

That option doesn’t show up on the site

On your broker? Check the bank deposit/withdrawal. If you don’t get this option, then you can take their live chat support.

I think you can request for a cheque to be send to your home address. I manage to withdraw by a cheque sent to my home. That was like a decade ago. I haven’t use Neteller for a decade, so i don’t know how things is like now. The funny thing was their cheque look like a piece of monopoly money. When i brought it to the bank. They were unsure whether the cheque is valid or not. The cheque took 5 weeks to be funded into my bank account in Singapore. :rofl: