Help posting on the commercial section

Please I would like a babypips forum moderator to help me understand how to use the commercial section of this forum. Is there a separate rule to use this section. I made a post there discussing the advantages of a certain broker and it was hidden. Is doing commercial activity not allowed in the commercial section?

Thanks for the quesiton bob5star. Currently, the Commercial section is only open to Broker Support related topics/threads, where brokers respond to existing client questions and inquires. It is not a broker sales channels, so questions about products and services may or may not be allowed. It really depends on the situation.

The Commercial section is also open to market analysis and commentary provided by individual writers/contributors or teams representing a commercial broker, research company, etc. You must apply to post in this subcategory.

So again, two things allowed in this section - broker support and market commentary and analysis.

If you have a topic/thread you’d like to have us review for consideration, please contact a moderator or me. Thanks!

1 Like

trhanks, i wanted to post too