Help wanted Help needed

Can anyone assist me in finding an in person mentor/teacher all the classes I see are online and I’m an in person learner I’m in Florida…… south Florida to be exact and I’m willing to pay for my education just can’t grasp some of these concepts from online coarses ??? Help lol seriously

BTW sorry for the delayed introduction :thinking:35 father of 2 baby girls, minority, from the gutter! Literally from the trenches, successful street individual that’s tired of street dealings and ready to take a more corporate approach in life ! Really just wanna take what I’ve learned from my upbringing and transition it to a more peaceful and productive lifestyle and I’m definitely not ashamed of or to ask for help and assistance and if I can help in any way I’m more then willing to always help and assist someone of principal moral and high valued character

I suggest you google CTI prop firm, It’s genuine not a scam. I took an evaluation course from their site; they could have what you need.

BTW, this not a recommendation, and I have no financial interest.

While I do agree that online courses maybe sometimes hard to grab you can try finding a one on one mentor who would talk you through the processes over any video messaging app. They could share their screens at the same time while explaining. It’s a very good process, one I did with my mentor, sadly he passed away! But you can always find reliable people who are willing to help and are well versed in whatever area u need. Don’t just give up on the whole online thing, it was a lifesaver for me, it could be for u

1 Like

You can learn online for free these days - YouTube is a great place to start.

Develop a strategy, start on demo and go live when you are profitable and confident.

Hope this helps.

Welcome to the community, @Jaysen40. I suggest that you start with free resources. There are a lot of mentors on youtube that have videos you can watch for free. I also suggest that you cross reference it with a written course like the education section here or other online courses. After going through these free stuff and you feel that it’s still not enough then go for the paid ones. At least by the time you attend that you’ll already have a background instead of attending it with zero background. Good luck on your fx trading journey.