Help, why is my strategy not working

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, I can’t offer my services here on Baby Pips.

Unlike many other forex mentors that make their money off of taking on mass numbers of students or selling memberships, I only take on 1-2 new traders a year, and they are referred to me.

With regard to Strong/Weak, there are numerous currency pairs to trade not including the exotic pairs.

Most amateur traders stick to just a few of the (28) pairs to trade. Most of them stay within the 8 major pairs.

Professional traders don’t limit themselves. We trade any strong currency against any weak Currency. I use a particular strong/weak indicator that runs in real time.

There are many S/W indicators on the market and believe me they are not created equal.

Excellent . Appreciate it.

We know, we know. You have said it how many times now.

You do realize there is an area in the forums for paid for services, and I guarantee nobody will flag your posts if you try to pitch your exclusive services over there.

Hey Tono - any proof of your success? Ah, no, didn’t think so…

Edit: I’m down on a public account so far this month - but at least I can show it? Come on mate, we are waiting to learn from you

Hmm, that sounds like somebody I know.

By the way, we are waiting for you to show us your trade history. We won’t even ask for 5-10 years. 2 years would be enough and we will all shut up and take the walk of shame.

We want to believe you are a professional trader and your claims of success but so far you have nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Look at my trade station. If you look close enough you may be able to figure out which indicators and time frames to trade.

Thank, but I’m not interested in offering my services on this site. It would take up too much of my time to offer mentorship.

But, feel free to reach out to me from time to me with any questions. If I don’t get right back you, just give me a few days.

Grow some balls buddy - proof to back up your claims or don’t make them?

I can make a screenshot of me taking the queens crown…but guess what… (it didn’t really happen and the screenshot was me faking it on Paint or Adobe)

1 Like

Time is a commodity you clearly have plenty of

1 Like

This alone should be an alarm bell to any new traders - there is no preferred choice of time frame. Anyone who says “yea, this is the best TF deserves shooting”; most experienced traders use a combination from high to low so that you move from the bland to the precise.

Ah well - still waiting on your 95% success daily analysis proof?

1 Like

@Dennis3450 - Apparently you’re an amature now? But fear not, this coming form a pro who has nothing to show, as usual.

1 Like

Thank you @TonoFX & @Falstaff for offering some substance on this thread!

me too @BaconSandwich ! i consider myself a newbie and have been doing this for 2 years now ! reality is everyone’s a newbie because there is always change. whilst this frustrates some people, the ones who seem to succeed are the people who treat it as a game, the money is a nice to have, the game is what matters.

Whilst I agree, there are better time frames suited to how the person wants to trade, i agree, multiple time frames are good for experienced traders but it can be confusing for people starting out (analysis paralysis) and it also depends on the style of trading they have chosen, Day trading etc.