Here is the reason why I joined BabyPips

My Name is Gideon, I am from Nigeria, I got to know about babypips from a friend, and I have joined so that I will have the knowledge of what Forex is and implement everything I will be learning here on babypips in the main deal… I Hope to meet people who can also be of help in building myself into an outstanding trader.

1 Like

Good decision. Babypips is the best community to learn forex and I also joined it for learning forex trading and get a lot of knowledge here to improve my knowledge.

Welcooome! :blush: I think you’re off to a great start. :blush: The school here really helps you out with the basics of trading, and if you ever have any questions or anything is confusing to you, you can always just ask us here! :smiley:

Hello and welcome to the community, Gideon! Take your time learning and enjoy! If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask the community. There are experienced traders here who would love to help. Good luck!

Welcome to the community, Gideon. You’ve come to the right place to learn. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.