Here to learn and master fx strategies

:wink:

hello everyone am new to baby pips I hope it will be fun here to lear and together we make some profit

1 Like

Trading is a road; your strategy is the vehicle that will take you to your objective.

2 Likes

have been taking few tips one at a time

Aim to not lose money is your first objective.

2 Likes

roads

welcome, start here Learn How to Trade the Markets

2 Likes

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here. It won’t be an easy journey so be patient and stay motivated as you go through the learning process. Good luck and see you around!

Welcome to the family.

Welcome! The School here is a great place to start. Feel free to ask if you have questions along the way! Good luck!

thanks guys all of you but for all the head up quote Appreciate♡
But successful I succeeded in blowing two accounts😀

Sorry to hear it, but many/most of us have “been there, done that.”. This is what demo/simulated accounts, and initial accounts with tiny amounts of money are for!

Have you been able to look at and analyze WHY you had account-losing accidents?

Were your position-sizes much too high, perhaps? (That’s a very common reason: people can blow accounts even with good systems that actually work, if their position-sizes are way too high.) I’m “just asking”!

Have you worked your way through all the education pages here?

Here in BabyPips forum, you can learn a lot. Continue learning and later you will be a successful trader.

How’s the strategy hunt going?

We’ve all been there at some point. The important thing is to learn from it and keep pushing forward.

Sorry to hear about your update. I hope you’re going through the School of Pipsology by now.