Here to learn one of the most important things in the world

G’day everyone! I’m from the Gold Coast, Australia and I’m here to learn as much as I can about FX trading.

Usually with online education and training, I’m all about hitting it and quitting it, but not this time - I’m going to make a determined effort to interact with a real community, to learn as much as I possibly can, and to (eventually) contribute and give back as much as I can.

So please, get in touch, say “Hi” - I’d love to e-meet you all!

Welcome to the community, @Jay-Trades. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Yeees! :blush: I’m sure you can do it this time around. :smiley: I think interacting with people here really helps in motivating you to really complete the lessons and push through with forex. :smiley: If you don’t mind, how far are you in the school here? :blush:

Thank you for your support Zianfx :smiley:

I’m really excited to start learning some real FX skills!

Thank you for your kind words! :smiley:

I’m currently in Kindergarten (and boy, I sure do feel like I am too!)

Hey great to have you here. Excellent memories of the Gold Coast, hoping to get back out that way in a few years. Just focus on learning and practice when it comes to trading. Learning on its own won’t get you on your way. You have to see it and experience it as that will build confidence in certain patterns or characteristics that you can then start to formulate a trading plan around.