Here to make new fx/crypto friends

Hey,

I’m new and here to make some new friends that share the same interests, which is crypto and fx. I discovered the world of crypto somewhat 2 years ago. Ofcourse I bought at the ATH before the bearmarket began. Tried to make all the noobie mistakes as quick as possible to get it out of the way. Now i’m at a point where things start to become clear and can move on learning the ‘‘real’’ stuff, like actual trading fx/crypto.

I live in the netherlands, 35 years old, love to play games when I have some spare time, games like cs2, diablo 4 etc.

I suck at making new friends, hopefully this way will make it somewhat easier :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello! welcome to the forum! you joined one of the most welcoming and amazing communities for traders out there. there are lots of active threads going on, Trading journals and in the lobby you can find many lively discussions on current affairs too. and don’t forget to checkout the School of pipsology too.

Good Luck!

1 Like

why would you say that? what makes it difficult for you? just curious…You can reply only if you feel comfortable answering.

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Nice one really. Good friends are treasures that could change one for good.

I guess being an introvert makes it somewhat harder. Also, not everyone seems to be kind anymore these days. Especially to ‘‘beginners’’.

1 Like

So far from your time at Babypips forum, how did you find the community here treats “beginners”,

As it should be. So I’m quite happy to be here.

1 Like

hello my friend
welcome
i have a really great experience with this forum even with a lot of work i have to do i will check here whenever i can
people are helpful and you can of course make friends
i also suggest you to check twitter i know bots and fake people will bother you but overall you will be able to find new trader friends with same mindset

1 Like

Ye I’m on twitter but I removed all kinds of distractions like social media etc. This forum seems mature enough to keep tho. Twitter is also full of influencers that do everything to gain more followers etc. So I think I found a new home here :sunglasses:

Hey mate,

I’m new on here too, seems like a nice website to make some friends and give each other tips to become better in life!

1 Like

Hello and welcome! Thank you for taking time to share your story! Looking forward to hearing more of your trading experiences. See you around!

Welcome too KursatNI! How is it going for you so far? Hope you’re having a great time here! Good luck!