Hey! A newbie here, I hope everyone's doing great! So, why am I here?

I’ve been trying to get into forex since 2019 but I really haven’t got the courage to go live. There are so many materials out there that I’ve tried but nothing made me feel confident and ready enough to really start trading.

I’ve opened demo accounts, made trading journals to track my development, etc. Nothing really worked, I nearly gave up! But as I see and hear others’ achievements, it motivated me to go back. And so, that’s why I’m here!

Even though I’m starting all over again, I’m excited. And I hope to meet new friends and awesome traders as I go this path! :slightly_smiling_face:

Being excited is taboo when trading FX. Keep cool, calm and collected throughout.

Best of luck.

Hi Joanm! Nice to meet you.
The key to success is consistency. Show up every day and keep trying/learning. Little by little you will improve and succeed :slight_smile:

Hi Steve, thank you for the advice, I appreciate it.

Hi Smith, nice to meet you too! Thank you for the advice, I will give my best effort and patience to succeed.

1 Like

Hi, visit the BP education section, different look on the market can help you. Regards Greg

2 Likes

No intention to sound rude or something but if you are here after hearing others’ success stories and think you can also make some bucks like them- you shouldn’t be here.

Trading requires effort and you can only put it if you are wholeheartedly interested in trading. Not necessary that trading should be your passion but you should be willing to stay consistent and learn.

Reality check- all those successful traders that you come across over the internet may not be successful in reality. There are scams too, so don’t set your expectations because of them.

All the best in your journey!

1 Like

Nice to meet you! I hope to see you stick around and finally gain the confidence to go live :grin:

1 Like

These are the kind of advice I want to here. I bet you can be a good mentor. Thank you for sharing, I appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Thank you HeavenRobinson! All the best for you!

Please keep us in loop with your progress. :+1:

1 Like