Hey all, a new programmer just entered the BP!

Hey! I’m Kris, a full-stack web developer with a 12-year professional work career. In 2017, I got tired of working in the same field, so I started looking for other ways to enjoy my life while working on projects that needed professional help. I got involved in a couple of startups and felt the energy and freedom of creating things I loved. At the end of 2020, I decided to leave my corporate job and continue my career as a freelance programmer.

Between 2017 and 2020, I developed an interest in finance. I learned technical analysis, which helped me find my new niche in the freelance world. I’ve completed over 1,200 projects with a perfect customer satisfaction score on the Fiverr freelancer platform.

1 Like

Well come to the forum

1 Like

Hi @kriswaters , welcome to bp. I’m also one of the IT’s nerd for 25+ years.
May you share what kind of finance products in global? Is it related to trading system? :innocent:

Thank you! I’m coding indicator/strategy scripts for TradingView platform as a freelancer. We can say that it’s related with auto trading system.

I created a TradingView Pine Script code generator tool called getpinescript. I’m try to reach traders who are interested in Tradingview indicator/strategy scripts now a days.

1 Like

Hi @kriswaters, are you saying that you are able to use pinescript to fire a position directly from Trading View? Or, it’s just telling trader where to put long and short order only?

I’m also develop trading system for myself and few investment firm. Most of them using MQL5, Python and cAlgo. I rarely using pinescript, as it’s not so reliable compare to others.

Welcome to the community, Kris! Enjoy your stay and looking forward to your contributions!

Hello and welcome to the community! I hope you’re enjoying your stay here.