Hey all! New here ☺️

Hey, I’m new here!
Previously dabbled in trading but had no clue what I was doing! So I’m here to learn and provide the best future for my family :white_heart:

1 Like

Hi @Beth.Cheshire , so what stage are you at now? It’s a big learning curve, that prob never stops - that’s for certain. So what happened with ur previous trading?

Welcome, Beth. That’s the right way. First learn then trade.

Yes it can be abit overwhelming even on demo ,lol I checked my demo the other day from 3-4 years ago I’m £85,OOO profit from letting a gasoline trade run wish it was that easy

Beware folks !!! Scammer written all over it

Welcome! Take your time, focus on learning and do not rush into trading with your real money. Good luck!

Welcome to the community, @Beth.Cheshire. Consider trading on demo this time around so that you don’t lose any money while you’re still learning. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hi Beth,
Firstly, congrats. You have made the right decision- first learn and then trade. In fact, I’d suggest that since your previous experience with trading was completely out of knowledge, this time after completing your learning, you should practise and develop your trading strategy through a demo account first. This way you have more chances of being a profitable beginner than the rest.
All the best wishes to you and your family, xo.