Hey BP Commmunity!

Hey guys and gals, my name is Stephan, i’m from Argentina. I’ve been trading since i was little, always looking to improve. Recently found this forum and thought i’d join to get new insights and maybe even help out where i can.
In terms of trading, i love making my own analisis, tecnical and fundamental. Lately, ive been using automated tools, bots, to maximize my efficiency and make the most of my analisis. Some people use these bots as a way of making a passive income, which is a great way of diversifying income. However, i preffer micromanaging them, using as a tool, working the bot agressively towards my analisis.
Looking forward to chatting with you guys! Goodluck!

1 Like

Hi and welcome in BP community :slight_smile: Algo trading is not passive income, it is just type of trading, if you want to be profitable in long term, you have to research and build new strategies, just like in other types of trading, good luck in this long journey :slight_smile: Regards Greg

Hey Stephan, welcome to the BP.
When you say “since I was little”, how little do you mean? :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! It’s great to have you here.
tools can indeed be a powerful way to enhance efficiency, and your active approach in aligning them with your analysis is commendable.

1 Like

HIII
Welcome to the BP @Sueco

1 Like

Hello and welcome, Stephan! Enjoy your stay and looking forward to hearing more about your trading journey. Good luck!

1 Like

@Sueco, Welcome to BP bro

1 Like

When i was around 14 i became very interested, mostly how the news around the world would affect the financial market. Started using demo accounts to play around. :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcoooome! :blush: Interesting use of bots. :thinking: If you don’t mind, how long have you been trading and how’s the results you get from your current strategy of incorporating bots? :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Stephan! Welcome! Looking forward to your contributions and best of luck in your trading journey,

1 Like

Thanks Ria Rose! Ofcourse, i’ve been trading for more then 10 years. My bot is currently operating with EUR/USD. When i dont micromanage, with very conservative parameters it can manage 3-6% of my investment a month with very little DD. When i do micromanage and change the parameters to work towards my analysis i’ve made 10-20% of my investment a month.

Wow, 14. Look at the 14s now…
You must be a smart person mate @Sueco

1 Like