Hey everyone - As many others I am here to learn

Hey,

I want to learn forex because I want to make an income outside of my regular day job.

I know that consistent profit in forex may take years of practice and learning efforts and I am here to get started with the learning.

Well, are you prepared to take years of practice and learning efforts to reach consistent profits - or not?

FX trading is a highly speculative zero sum profit AND loss venture, which means you add income or subtract expenditure on your account for every live trade you make.

That’s the reality. Welcome aboard and best of luck.

1 Like

That’s really true; it takes such a long time to understand the logics of market movements! But it’s really great to see your mental preparations!

1 Like

It is not unusual for someone to feel fully motivated during the initial time of starting a new exciting endeavor, only to completely drop it not long after, I have a bit of experience in this area as I work as a software engineer, and across the years I have known so many people who wanted to become one, people who I have shared resources with and told them that they could go from zero to having a job within a year if they were consistent in learning. Of dozens of people, only one actually followed through and changed her life putting in the hard work and being consistent.

Personally. I am consistent at some things, while not at others, so time will tell. I am usually very consistent when I want to expand my knowledge on topics that I find interesting such as ones related to my career.

On the other hand, I have difficulty with something as simple as going to the gym.

Okay. How about this for eventual success: persistence, patience and discipline. Which could lead you to a detachment mindset (ZEN) from your monetary emotional responses while trading live.

Cheers.