Hey Everyone! I'm a complete newbie lol

Hey Everyone,

Hope everyone is having an awesome Monday. I’m glad to be apart of babypips and really excited to learn everything there is to offer.

I’ve heard a lot of good reviews about BabyPips from other traders that are doing well for themselves now. I’m sure I came to the right place.

THANKS!!!

-Deep

5 Likes

Welcome to babypips, I love it here the support is great. Have you started using the school yet?

Hey, yes this is a Good place for the potential traders to be but remember it’s like any high skilled job it takes time md patience.

Yup tats absolutely true!!

1 Like

Hi and welcome,

Its definitely a great place to start your journey, some really good information here and some really knowledgeable and helpful people.

Good luck to you.

1 Like

Hey I just started the School. I’m only 8 lessons in but I’ve learned a lot things that I was so clueless about beforehand. How about you?

Yes I’ve heard you need a lot of patience even when you’re already trading. Patience is key especially because you wouldn’t want to blow your account.

Ah that’s great that you’ve learnt loads already the school is brilliant for learning! I finished the school a while back. What made you start to learn trading?

Hello Deepycuts,

You will do just fine after going through the fundamentals that babypips has to offer :slight_smile:

Just follow these steps and you will find your way to success:

1. Learn the basic completely. Relearn everything when you have doubts
  2. Create a demo account & get familiarize with the trading platform (mt4 or mt5) with reliable broker. (Note that different broker has some minor differences in charting). Therefore it is important to choose the right ones.
  3. Find or develop your strategy of trading that works for you. (babypips forum has trading system too!)
  4. Backtest at least 10 years historical price and front test (1 year) in demo. If your account stay positive after 10 years of trading (backtest) stick to this strategy.
  5. Focus on money management , risk reward and stick to it no matter what happens.
  6. Stick with the same strategy and trade regardless of anything.
  7. Compile all the trades journal in a spreadsheet and review your performance. Tweak if u must but the core principal of your strategy remains.

If you can follow these steps persistently, I am sure success in trading will come knocking in front of your door.

Well me to the community, good luck with all of your trading and learning.

1 Like

Hello Deep! Welcome and happy learning!

1 Like

its a master place to become a knowledgeable trader, by the way have you finished pre school level within this time ?

Hey deepycuts,
i am new to the forum as well, but not to trading though.
i too joined after good reviews. hope it will be worth it.

Well I’m a Barber and I’ve noticed a few of my clients talking to me about. Then one day I met a guy at a Corporate building in Manhattan who started talking to me about he. He had told me that he made $13,000USD that week. I couldn’t believe until he actually showed me his numbers on MetaTrader. That really caught my attention so I then contacted my Clients and they directed me here and to IMarketsLive

Thank you I truly do appreciate all of the positive experience and routines in order to become a successful trader. I’m going to make the Metatrader Demo today.

1 Like

Thanks! Best of luck to you as well!

Thank you I really appreciate that. Everyone who talks to me about BabyPips says nothing but good reviews. What kind of trading are you into?

Hey, I’m half way done through pre school which is extremely helpful especially since I came onto BabyPips with no idea of how Forex really worked.

Wow I can imagine that enticed you what a profit to make in a week!

i mostly day trade. how about you, how’s demo trading going?