Hey Everyone, I'm Jumping into Algo Trading with MQL5!

Hello everyone,

I am Siva from India, with over 12+ years of experience in Python and AWS. I used to be a manual trader few years back but shifted my focus back to my professional career when things didn’t pick up as expected. Now, I’m diving back into forex with an interest in algorithmic trading.

I’ve been reading about MQL5 for the past few weeks and am now planning to develop my first personal trading bot, focusing on a Scalping strategy shared by @AmericanTrader. I’ve created this account specifically to interact with fellow EA developers.

P.S: I am not here to sell any services or products.

Looking forward to learning from and contributing to this community!

Welcome back to the world of trading, Siva! Looking forward to seeing your progress! Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay and good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

Welcome, Siva!

It’s great to have someone with your extensive Python and AWS experience joining the community. Your background will certainly be an asset as you dive into algorithmic trading with MQL5. Scalping can be quite intricate, but with your skills, I’m sure you’ll develop an impressive trading bot. Looking forward to seeing your contributions and learning from your experiences. Best of luck with your bot development!