Hey Everyone, I'm new

Hey, I’m here to learn the skills needed to create an alternate source of income, and hopefully someday trade full-time. For the family!

Welcome to the community! Have you been through the School of Pipsology yet? It’s the best place to start and get the required skills. Enjoy your stay and good luck on your trading journey.

Welcome here! You must go to education section of this forum and start learning.

Understand that FX trading is a speculative profit and loss venture, NOT an income source as in a job because you will lose money, as does every trader on the planet.

Focus on learning and let any rewards, if any, take care of themselves. You main aim is to find good probabilities of being on the right side of a trade, and then emotionally managing it through to closure. There is no short cut to success - it could take you years of hard work to become consistently profitable.

Best of luck.

education is really important but besides this education need a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

there is no best education forum online without baby pips. beginners should focus on there at the first stage of learning.

the beginners should practice in a micro account which is really supportive to acquire live trading knowledge and experience.

micro account can make beginners greedy and emotional . so i don’t prefer micro account.

Hey, this is a good place to learn from your fellow traders. Keep browsing the internet for trading information and if you have any doubts, feel free to ask here.

Hey newbie, I like your spirit. I am glad that you are not like other new traders who want to make millions from the day they start. Just get a good understanding of the market and trust your knowledge.