Hey Everyone! Stephan here :)

Hi there! My name is Stephan. I am from South Africa and know buggerall about trading, but that’s why I’m here!
I currently have a full time job, but I need the extra income so I can better provide for my family and give them and myself the lives we deserve

I am so excited to finally take on this new challenge. So glad to be here part of this community!

Hi Stephan! Everyone has to start from scratch, so I think it’s great that you’ve decided to join the site and look into trading. Babypips is very helpful and one of my favorite sites for learning, next to YouTube.
I also started trading to help bring in extra income for my family, it’s certainly worth it if you’re willing to put in the hours. It’s also nice to have the flexibility when so much else is going on. I’m wishing you luck!

Let me start by telling you, you are doing well by having a full time job. This will give you income till you are confident you can leave it for trading. Take your time to study this well. Surgeons are not made in one day.

If you want to follow my signals here on Babypips. Feel free do to so. I am doing them for free for a limited time.

There are no income money trees in FX trading. It’s a profit and loss venture, that knowing nothing is a fast track to blowing your account, because you will lose money on some trades, as does every trader.

Practice first on a demo account, and enjoy your time learning how to grow a tree from scratch. Best of luck.