Hey from the UK

Hello guys, please to join the community. Name is George and I love exploring new trading strategies, analyzing the charts (and blowing demo accs!) and I’m excited to be a part of this forum and exchange knowledge and experiences with you all.

Cheers,
George

3 Likes

Good Day George, and welcome.

Are you really from the UK?

Just asking as last time I checked analysing was spelt with a S not a Z. Americans like to spell words like analysing incorrectly and change the S to a Z (no one knows why, not even the Americans), and don’t get me started on how they incorrectly pronounce words like aluminium.

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Forum.
Remember it is Forex not fohex :wink: :joy:

1 Like

Hi all.
My name is Erhard.
I’m glad to meet all of you.

1 Like

Welcome to the community mate.
Good luck with trading and everything :wink:

Welcome!
Don’t hesitate to ask questions, share your insights, and connect with other members.

Welcome to the community, George! Enjoy learning from all the free trading materials here. Good luck!

Welcome @Erhard! Are you new or trading already? Looking forward to hearing more about your trading journey! See you around!

Welcome to the community, George. How long have you been trading?

Welcome to the community too, Erhard. Nice to meet you too. How long have you been trading?

Hey George, welcome to the community! Looking forward to seeing your contributions and exchanging ideas with you!

Thank you. I wish you all good luck

Thank you. I hope to find answers to my questions on this forum.

Thanks mate

You will my friend, you will.
Good luck