Hey I hope you enjoy

Well Im Siearra and Im here because I need change in my life. I cannot stand the 9-5 or working under someone. Ive been interested before and was ready to get started but I didn’t feel comfterble. I wanted to learn by myself.

1 Like

I will say working is a mindset and you may find depending on how you trade that you might be working 8am to 6pm and at the end of the month might be breakeven or worse lose money. So learn to love the 9 to 5 and you’re still working for someone, in trading it’s the market. If the market doesnt move, you cant trade. Change your mindset you’ll be more likely to succeed.
You’re in the right place to learn to trade. Keep your job, work harder than you have been and save money. Do the babypips course first. Good luck!

same here siearra

Well, this thing are not way comfortable anyway for many many reasons out there just like you should and would. I do hope we really can go out and do something if that is needed. Can you make it ? I hope you should. It’s not easier then 9-5 at start.

Welcome to babypips @TheRealist12! Are you going through the school of pips right now? :blush:

Hi Siearra! This is a great place to start learning and feel free to ask questions here in the forums if you need any help. See you around and I wish you well on your trading journey!