Hey im 20 just got into this thing

i feel like i just stumbled across a gold mine lol im barely in 5th grade but the information is so useful. glad i came across this website

3 Likes

you’re 20 years old in the 5th grade?

But welcome! it’s definitely good to start early, and you’re in the right place! Just start by going through the School of Pips, and move on from there

1 Like

lol yeah 5th grade in PIPSOLOGY lol not in real life aha that cracked me up

2 Likes

but thankyou i appreciate the welcome, may i ask what tools you use regularly to trade and why?

1 Like

lmao okay that makes sense

2 Likes

TradingView is the site I use to analyze the pairs, awesome site, and they even have trading insights from other traders. Don’t follow them, but use them as a way to see how others view the pairs. I don’t recommend analyzing them on the MT4 (MetaTrader 4) which is the platform majority of traders use. There’s also MT5, and Ctrader, but most people like MT4 better from what I’ve observed. Also, before you even install MT4 you have to choose a broker. There’s plenty to choose from. There are a few threads on here that go over the pros and cons of a lot of them to help you out.

My best advice to you, is stay consistent. Be studying and practicing everyday. As long as you’re serious about forex, then it needs to become a lifestyle for you and that’s the only way that you will learn how to really trade in my opinion

2 Likes

You most definitely have , stick at it carry on learning and you’ll be earning before you know it! Good luck

1 Like

good luck shameal.kenyatta, stick with the learning and you will be fine :slight_smile:

thank you all! and yes, i basically been moving at the pace of this pipsology, i have forex as a broker righ now but will be moving to hugosway soon. and thankyou for the tips! i appreciate them .

Enjoy your stay here :slight_smile:

Welcome to babypips @shameal.kenyatta. IMHO better stick with the more reputable brokers. Good luck on your trading journey. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community and good luck in finishing the School of Pipsology! Are you also taking the quizzes? :slight_smile: