Hey! I'm new here

Hi everyone. Is great to be here. I have passion for forex and I have just started hoping to climb up the ladder

3 Likes

Hi @dongoners91! :smiley: Welcooooome. :slight_smile: I just hope you keep that passion burning! :fire: :fire: It won’t be easy, but I bet it’ll be worth it. :blush:

Thanks dear.

Hi there! I’m totally newbie in every aspect, but I’m eager to find out more about Forex and trading in general. I’m just a recently graduated, so the presence of additional income in my life will be nice! Hope we all succeed guys!

2 Likes

Hi all, just take your time and learn all there is here. It won’t be an easy ride but worth it if you crack it

Welcome to babypips @dongoners91! Are you going through the school right now? I hope you continue to have that passion for forex even when you encounter setbacks that are all a part of the learning process. :slight_smile:

Welcome @Babypips_letsgetit! Graduated from college or from the babypips school? Yes I hope we all succeed! :sweat_smile:

from university. Thanks for the warm welcome!

1 Like

Good luck on your trading journey! :blush:

Hello dongoners91! Welcome to the community and good luck on your new journey to forex trading!

Welcome @babypips_letsgetit! Don’t forget to check out the School of Pipsology. It has everything you need to get started on forex trading. :slight_smile: Good luck!