Hey there, My name is Matt. What is yours?

Hello,
My name is Matt, I am 22 years old. I have heard about trading from a few friends, and lots of ads all over social media. I did not really understand what it was all about. In my country, Trading in general is not quite a largely sought for path. A friend, I met on social media recommended “The School of Pipsology” by babypips, so that is how I got here.

I have worked my way through the school, currently doing “Course 6 - High School”. I have come to appreciate the trading industry for what it truly is, as compared to the wrongly advertised image. I am currently focused on the learning so that means I am not live trading yet. I plan to demo trade only after I am done with the school.

I am glad to be part of this community and eager to grow through the venture with some new colleagues/ friends on this forum.

Cheers! Chat you soon!

Welcome and good luck in your journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :+1:t5:

It’s a good thing you have a plan and you’re in no hurry to trade with real money. Because a lot of beginners make this mistake - they open a real account with real money and then stay without money :c You have a good approach to this question, I respect that. But don’t stop at courses on this site. In the network and on YouTube you can find more training materials that will help you very much) Good luck, fella

1 Like

Welcome, Matt. Great name BTW!

Sounds like you’re on the right track, we’re here if you need us.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks! Oh yes, I surely will take you up on that advice. I was a little bit worried (since Youtube has got too much content) that I would not discern between credible and non-credible content but I will surely try my best to broaden my knowledge with other forums besides this one.

Thanks again both for the luck and compliment. Cheers!

Hey, Thanks! Your name is pretty great too!
Good to know I am making small steps n the right direction. This is quite encouraging!

Will surely reach out Soon! Thanks!

1 Like