Hey there, trader!

I’m bluefrog,

Risk Manager, Trader and Human… sometimes:)

All jokes aside, bluefrogFX is a project meant to showcase how authentic trading should look like. Oh, and hopefully guide you to an easier learning path.

Of course, trading is one of the many industries where a one-size-fits-all approach is a myth, at best. So, you should know what kind of trader I am first: I consider myself a short-term trader, with an average holding time of 1-3 days. Never longer than a week, as I don’t enjoy having open positions through the weekends.

Trading is NOT easy. But, it can be simple. Over the years I’ve learned that complex approaches tend to bring a lot of unwanted struggles. So I developed my own system, based on pure price action and mechanical, algorithmic-like rule set. I’ve been inspired by many mentors and concepts, ranging from the ever-popular SMC (ICT) to the more “classic” fundamental COT Report driven trading.

I do NOT promise to make you profitable and don’t provide any kind of financial advice. In fact, it’s extremely likely you will fail in trading. It’s a harsh, but needed truth. That being said, if you’re up for it, I will take great pleasure in shortening and smoothing the learning curve for some of you.

If you’ve made it his far, I appreciate your patience and time. Hopefully I sparked your interest…

Sincerely,
BlueFrog

2 Likes

Hey newbie here

Hey! How’s it going?

Hello and welcome, bluefrogFX! Enjoy your stay and looking forward to hearing more about your trading journey. Good luck!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome too, Phara8!

Love the energy of your intro! :blush: Hahaha. :smiley: I have a feeling you’d have lots of helpful things to share so welcoooome and I hope we get to interact more! :blush:

Hi bluefrog, welcome! Thanks for offering to help others on their journey, and I look forward to learning more from your experience!

1 Like

Thank you! A market outlook is coming today!

Thank you, I hope so too! I’m posting a market outlook today!

1 Like

Oh hello and welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing more about your journey :wink:

Hii! Glad to have you here among us