Hey y’all Newbie here

Hey y’all I’m new to forex I have no idea how to trade I’m hoping I get help for me to begin my trading journey

Press the green education button above.

education is important no way to deny. but besides this practice is more important , otherwise trading life can be useless.

this forum is mainly considered as a best part of education , hope you will be knowledgeable

Welcome to the community, @brytemoore. Start with the education section here. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Agree with the others that the school here is the best place to start! :blush: And if you come across anything that might be confusing to you, you can just ask about it here! :blush: Good luuuck!

Welcome! You will learn so much from all the free resources here. You’ll also find knowledgeable traders in this community. Enjoy your stay and good luck with your trading journey.

it is more appropriate to start with psychology of school which contains all basic knowledge and experience about trading.

traders never focus on psychology of school deeply , they just time pass in there and move into demo account.

this education level is really great compare to some paid course . so beginners should focus on there first of all.

Hello, welcome! All you need to do is start learning. You can read books, watch some Youtube videos and build your network! Everyone here will help if you have any kind of doubts. So, don’t worry, give it some time and you will be skilled.

The most important trait of a forex trader is the learning attitude. The market is vast and you will have to keep learning along the way. So, even when you have started to make consistent income, take lessons from your lost trades so that you know where there is a need to improve.