Hey ya'll! New Trader

Hello, my name is Gabe. I’m new to the trading world entirely. For a long time now I’ve watch friends come and out of trading but, as a blue collar worker, it just wasn’t for me. That all changed on Feb. 12th of this year. I had work related accident that has left me out of work for nearly two months now. With medical bills stacking up I’m eager to learn this new skill and hopefully provide for my household again.

If you can handle the bills stacking up for at least one year, then this the job for you. This is not a get rich quick scheme. Have funds for your daily life outside of this investment.

Gabe, your money mindset is a fast track to blowing your account. You must focus on process by learning how to trade FX properly and proficiently, which could take years, and let any rewards take care of themselves. Ignore social media marketing hype which is mostly fantasy land.

Hello and welcome Gabe! Sorry to hear that you had an accident at work - that sounds like an awful thing to go through and even more stressful to have to worry about making money when you’re down. My husband is also a blue collar worker. Trading is definitely a means to accomplish your goals if you’re willing to put in the work. I’m assuming that you’re already a hard worker and hope that you stick with it and manage to accomplish your goals!