Hey Young World

Hey everyone! I wanted to share a little bit about myself and my interests. I love coding, music, web design, and social media management. Recently, I’ve been exploring forex trading. I’m drawn to the liquidity of the markets and the fact that over 6 trillion dollars are traded every day. Right now, I’m in a transitional period in my life and I hope to inspire and teach young people to code one day. My dream is to own a mansion, and my ultimate goal is to become a profitable trader and trade like the top 1%.


Good luck on your 1% trading journey :call_me_hand:

I suggest you could aim to achieve your objectives by first building a career with a large financial institution that provides a learning access to their trading department.

By trying to trade on your own as a newbie, prepare for years of learning how to succeed and become consistently profitable. The top 1% leaves behind 99% of traders who fail, albeit 20% can make a living.

As a tip, the top 1% never add to losing trades only winning ones, which for many lesser traders they do not have the psychological mindset to do that.

Best of luck. .

Welcome. Start here

Welcome and thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. Check out the School of Pipsology, it’s a great resource for beginners and will give you a solid foundation in forex trading. I wish you the best of luck in achieving your goals.

Welcome to the community, @HumaSoundz. Hope to hear more from you in the future. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hi all.
I am also new to your forum and I see many interesting topics here that will help me develop further in trading.

An interwebz person! How did you end up discovering trading? Also what are your thoughts on Tiktok? :sweat_smile:

Hello and welcome! You are in a great place to learn! Good luck on your new journey!

Welcome BBatz! This community and the free resources here will definitely help you go through your trading journey. Take your time and good luck!

Welcome BBatz :slightly_smiling_face: