Hi all - fulltime forex profiteer here

I’m having to already re-think things

Hi Pipwhip. I was a bit confused about your response really. You recognise wholeheartedly what my friend’s hosting service is capable of and have seen some detailed results for yourself. We talked for a long time the other day and it really was a pleasure to be able to discuss things with you sensibly. I can only assume that it’s because of the nature of your own trading that you are wary of using MT4 with brokers?
I did respond to you again on Skype, I shan’t spend any time being pushy about it for sure, but on the flipside I am still very interested in what you do too. I hope we can speak again in the future.
Regards.

Can you share your understanding and benefits of using this application with me and everyone here?

Thanks

Why have you bumped a 4 year old thread full of bs to the top?

1 Like

Sorry for that! I am just looking for something accurate and reliable. Although trading price action swing but will like to learn more from you guys.

You’re in the wrong place tbh. Most people on here are newbies. 99% of people claiming to be experts with magic recipes are frauds and just trying to get money off you. Most of the people that talk like they know what they’re doing, don’t know at all.

Hardly any successful traders post on forums. There are a few that want to give something back and help others, but most don’t visit them because they don’t need to.

1 Like

Thanks chesterjohn.

I appreciate ur openness. I will like to help in a little way I can then if given the privilege to.

Place this trade with 200pips stop loss and 300pips Take profits. It’s a simple analysis although not all the analysis are in the chart above. I will be sending many of this if you all want them.

I trade long term trades, so my stop loss will be 200pips always.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey Pipwhip, I have been trading for the past 2 year now but i still cant find a strategy that gives me constant profits to grow my account to a substacial amount. I have already blown 3 of my accounts, do u have a strategy that u know will change things for me.

Feel free to message me JBi. I still trade and haven’t stopped being successful. that people who can do this don’t post is a myth. People are right to be wary of anyone asking for money, I only charge based on profits earned, never up front.

I hold to this 100% and am always happy to engage and demonstrate what I do.

@pipwhip , if you reorder your wish list to C, B, A, you’d be firing on all cylinders!

Just sayin!

KC