Hi all - fulltime forex profiteer here

Hi

THREAD EDITED

I call shenanigans

1 Like

:18: Story!

Hi Pipwhip and Tony

Good to be called out and am happy to give you details. Will PM you to discuss further.

Please. advise. Me. To. Pro. Trader

me to …

xxxxxxxxxx

Look forward to hearing from you pipwhip, I have responded in your profile. :slight_smile:

I would like to make a short list of things I am more interested in doing rather than hearing about your strategy.

a) getting hit by a bus
b) paper cut to the eye ball
c) getting punched in the balls
d) etc…

1 Like

Wow Pipwhip you really don’t believe me do you? No reply to my response…shame, you look like you have a clue - you’re better placed than most to quiz me thoroughly on this. I really wish you would. I’ve not come onto the forums before (apart from using FPA for outing brokers) just for this very reason, people spend their time looking for answers in techniques etc and when someone comes along offering something genuine they just get lost in the noise. The only way to know for sure is to ask and I am waiting to give you whatever you want to see or know from me to back up my claims. I’ll even happily give you my mobile number and have a chat with you in person.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

The issue is that you are hitting all of the red flags. You have no presence here and you have joined saying you have the grail.

I know, that’s why I have avoided this. I have the online social grace of a binary options scam and no real patience for spending time proffering advice in order to gain kudos. I realised this as soon as I saw your reply…
I’m just not in this to spend time building a community presence, I don’t have the time for it and certainly no ego need. I’m just after hearing from people who are serious about forex.
This is some friends who have a hosting service available and can turn high returns with low dd.

See this I can 100% get behind. You don’t want to teach people how to trade but you do want to prove to people that you can so you can offer a managed account or at least trade other peoples capital. That is cool. Thing is there is a reason this is a regulated industry and saying that track records are a hard thing to earn. So I suppose the question is, what you posted up, is the the full track record for your trading?

Sure, thanks for the reply. Do you mean is that one account my full track record? Or the %?

The thing i would be interested in knowing is the monthly return distribution and what the max unrealised drawdowns are. The stats you posted up are for closed trades, i noticed it looks like you are manually managing the TP and SL so you could be running undocumented unrealised DDs. Also just length of track record so I can have some faith in regards to the t-stat of your average return compared with its variance.

Yep understood.
To be really clear - I offer a software hosting service

I’d urge you to take the rest of this conversation offline and like I say I would be happy to show you what my accs have done. I have a lot more I can tell you on PM or the phone, I hope you understand.

If you are really making a lot because of your strategy, then I am more interested in knowing your address so that I won’t waste my time trading when I can ask money from you directly :35:

1 Like

:60: slow clap for you jujitsu man

I put my skype on your wall. When you’re ready message me.