Hi all I Just Want to Learn

i need to be in the game
cuz if im out
that meens im not in

just want to learn

1 Like

welcome to Babypips Forum and sounds good that you willing to learn. any basic level have you finished before coming in here ?

go through the pre school level and you can trade in a demo account , just keep cool mind when learning. thats all.

yes , i recommend highly this for beginners level.

school of pipsology is the best way to start

Hahaha. :smiley: We all wanna be in! :slight_smile: I guess you could start with the school here, and maybe demo trade while you’re at it. :smiley: It’s gonna take a while to really learn forex and “get in the game” but I hope you stay determined. :blush:

yes, its a good suggestion , but i prefer micro account with pre school level , it supports to acquire live trading knowledge and experience.

You’re in the right place to learn. If you have any questions, don’t be shy to ask here. Good luck!

Welcome @rivbwoy Trading will teach you discipline and patience. Just be free and learn all you can with imbibed passion

Also try to fix your language and try to express your thoughts in some other different ways for example. How else it would really be done with that matter ? Can you really see that or not ? I do not really understand what is going on there for everything, share your experience later.

only learning cant bring good result;
if there is no regular practice.

so focus should on there.

good message , and for practice i appreciate micro account, because beginners always lost interest from demo after passing sometimes.

Hi Riv, don’t be panic; it’s a tough journey! You just need to spend enough sessions to learn Forex! So, don’t force yourself! Besides, start with babypips school.