Hi all, i'm new!

I’m from UK and opened a Stocks and Shares ISA i’m trading tiny amounts to try it out and learn but have I need to learn properly, I did some digging and found this website. So I hope to learn plenty.

Is there anyone else here from UK?

Lorrie

hi lorrie nice to meet you i hope we will learn a lot of things together here nad we are successful

Welcome to the community! Enjoy the free resources here and good luck on your trading journey!

Welcoooome! :blush: I’m from the Philippines, but there are quite a lot of regular members here from UK. :smiley: If you have any questions, don’t be shy to ask. :blush: Good luuuuck!

Welcome Lorrie! Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to the forum, Lorrie! It’s great to have you here among us :wink:

Generally for the average Joe with no trading experience, it is easiest and most profitable to put your money in the US market (SNP500) or if you want to be safer just go with the global shares.

This forum mainly aims to educate beginners about day trading (opening and closing positions in a day). Day trading is a lot of work and stocks and shares ISA has high commissions which makes it unsuitable for day trading.

People also tend to focus a lot more on Forex here… The concept is similar but there are major differences to STOCKS and SHARES…