Hi all. My name is Henrique

I,m Angolan and am completely new to Forex Trading albeit very curious.
I’d like to learn this new skill as it seems so enticing and keeps one entertained (mostly when i hear people talk about it with such passion…).

So, any comment, remark, correction coming forth will aleays be welcomed.

Hope to learn a lot and hear from anyone willing to teach the new student in class…

Trading forex was the best thing that happened to my financial life. i made my first $200k just in one day trade. so i will advice you to put in your best. its not gonna be all smooth in the beginning, but trust me, you will be glad you learnt forex trading. just focus on a particular strategy and master it.,valso, always study the market trends.

1 Like

Welcome! Just like any other skill, it takes a lot of practice to learn. Take your time, be patient and stay consistent with your efforts. Good luck and hope to hear more about you and your trading journey.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @HenriAnapaz. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Thank you all for the support and answers… yes, i have heard the motto (unofficial) of Progress, not perfection and dedication when motivation is out the window…

1 Like

Hello community my name is victor

I have never heard Forex being described like this before but I find that for me personally it is true.

Hello Victor! Welcome to the community! Hope to hear more about you and your trading journey. Good luck!

Hi all. My name is Victor Colbert

The best thing I like about fx trading is that
Fx trading is fun and it keeps me busy even though I’m not financially stable yet I believe next year will be better

Welcome Victor! It’s definitely a great way to stay busy. Just be patient and hoping for a better year ahead for everyone!