Hi all,need broker who have law spread 1 pip and is not scam and can use metatrader 4

Hi all,

Really if someone know,need broker who have law spread 1 pip,can use metatrader 4 platform,offcorse that is not scam and that is support scalping,I know want too much,but maybe someone know somthing more,please help guys,really need one good broker who have law spread 1 pip,is not scam,use metatrader 4 platform and support there scalping,I am tryed fxclearing broker,have law spread 1 pip,use metatrader 4 platform,but cannot trade with scalping there,thank you for all good info if someone know and can help me.

Regards to all

Dear bravehoststamps,

I am a representative from FXcast - which is no longer based on Antigua and therefore now regulated through Surplus Finance S.A. Mauritius and a brand of this Financial Advisor, this means through this company your deposits are guaranteed and separated by escrow agreements. You may have heard that other brokers lost their license recently and this means the regulation on Mauritius must be taken very serious by the broker.

We fulfill your requirements almost. But 1 pip spread for small accounts is impossible to get. Is 2 pips enough?

We also placed a claim against babypips owners in another forum because our broker information is not updated and does in no way reflect our current status and conditions. We will also check if this entry will be deleted by babypips.

Regards from Eva from your FXcast Team.

that is not true. 1 pip is possible!! Of course not at every currency pair but it is definitely possible for big accounts as well as for small accounts.

If you are seeking smaller than small Spreads, you have to choose a Market Maker, but you won’t be happy and successful there…

Varengold Bank I would recommend. attractive Spreads at 1 pip in eurusd and other majors and it is STP Trading. Non Dealing Desk!!
German investment Bank with Regulation and Licence.
You can use MT4 there.

Just to mention:
Short information about Varengold Bank FX:

Platform: MetaTrader4 (open free demo account)

Accounts in: USD, EUR

Account types: Mini and Standard accounts

Minimum traded size: 0.1 lot

Spreads: Variable

Minimum Deposit: USD2500 or equivalent

FX Open has 1 pip spreads. And they allow scalping. And they’re MT4. And they have really fast execution.

yeah, right… but:

They are located in Cyprus!!
Cyprus not a stable country.
So your money +fund are not secured.

Why do Brokers choose Cyprus for their location? Because they won’t get a regulation anywhere else… take care … this is not recommendable although it is cheap :cool:

of course your money is secured, lol, u don’t really know what you’re talking about.

everything is segregated.

Varengold bank is the biggest shame in the world of forex. They assign terrible managers and client representatives.
They are full of lies and dishonesty and never ever believe what they tell you. They harbor unknown criminal fund manager such as forexportfolios to steal your hard earning money.
They should not be practicing finance or trading in the first place.
Avoid these scammers at any cost.

2011-09-18 1 Star Stay well away from this broker !
Varengold Bank is very dishonest with their clients. All what they after is your money that will disappear once you do business with them or their affiliate scammers ( forex managers).
Their branch manager in Dubai Mr. Ahmed Marouf is very good at deceiving and setting up bank clients with unethical& scammed fund manager ( such as Forex-portfolio-management).
Such broker should not be practicing and should be brought to justice !
Be away and be careful !
If you want to completely lose your hard earning money then deal with them !!

2011-04-06 1Star These guys affiliated with punch of scammers !!
They let my live trading account to be demolished in a matter of days !
Dropped from over $100K to less than $200 in excatly 3 days !
Their represntative in Dubai provids false, misleading and deceiving information !
Their customer service is very horrible and never respond !
Very terrible and avoid at any cost !

Varengold have the biggest spreads in the forex world. I trade the euraud among others and have seen the spreads go out to 30pts and stay there for most of the run. All the pairs seem to have a widening spread all in there favour. We can put in a stop loss and it never fills at that price..They take 1-2 pts extra on the buy price and on the sell price..( and thats with the market standing still )So with the spread included it becomes very hard to do business. I cant understand why a company would be that bad knowing the word will spread quickly..Find a better broker than these guys!!

The worst spreads in the business. They always take a pip or two on entries. There is no way to control to the pip, your entry and they almost always slip you on exit. I have traded Dukascopy and MB and there is no comparison.