Hi All Newbie Here

Hi, I have been learning forex trading for a while. But not an expert. I have been taking lessons on babypips, and watching threads closely for the past few days. I wish to explore the income possibilities in forex seriously. Being a newbie, I am not quite sure where to start. Looking for some mentors in this field. Seriously need some tips to begin my trading. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

hi and welcome , happy trading , this community is really nice.

this is a most friendly forum we have in online . have a very good journey on there. happy trading

you can start with psychology of school which contains all basic knowledge and experience.

Choose baby pips school as your trading Mentor even though this is complete free but effective more than paid online Mentor.

I would suggest opening a demo account if and when you feel ready. Start trading there and see how things go. You can also keep a journal and detail things to go back over later. Once you find that you’re consistently profitable on demo, that’s a good sign to move on to a real account. Just to note, I’d also suggest learning about trading psychology so that you don’t feel overwhelmed once you do start trading live.

Thank you all for the responses.
I have never heard of the demo accounts before. That’s a new one. I do have a full-time job as a programmer in the ai services space, but trading is a long-pending aim. I have heard that being involved in trading can bring in additional accountable income. But the thing is, I am clueless about what is happening in the market. I clearly don’t have any clue, when to buy & sell. Being an uninformed fellow can make things worse. So it would be great if someone can help me in the initial stages. Also, it would be helpful if anyone can share some sample demo account sites.