Hi All, trying to trade (and learn along the way)

Hi everyone,

happy to be here. Babypips was recommended to me as an awesome source to learn Forex trading and I have to admit: that was totally correct.

Love the fun style the lessons in the education part are designed and it’s a quite interesting topic to learn. Combined with this gamification approach I try to score high in every quiz haha

A little bit about me: I am nearly 50 years old and have been in touch with financial trading eons back in the 90s when - as a young man - I thought I have to get rich quick fast: sold futures and options over the telephone to dentists, carpenters and co. Like Charlie Sheen in Wall Street but with much less success (and not so stylish of course :wink: )

charlie-sheen-hot-summer

Fast fwd to today, I finally jumped in because I had “this forex thing” in my head for quite some time, so the recommendation I received (see above) came quite at the right time.

Looking forward to connect with you, hopefully get responses to some stupid questions (wait 'til you hear them)

Always happy trades :slight_smile:

Phil

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your time here, and best of luck…

1 Like

Hello and welcome Phil! This is a great community and you’ll find lots of free resources to help you on your trading journey. Looking forward to hearing more from you! Good luck!

1 Like