Hi all

Hello to all, im shazryan,22 this december, from singapore.

Well 1 week ago , i thought i was ready to face the challenges and so i started opening a live account using etoro. I started with only 100USD(i know its not much but my mindset was, if im able to grow this sum of money slowly would be good enough). Well i started then i managed to get 50% profit on my first day. And so i was like wow in an hour 155USD, i was like imagining alot of things. I tell myself i will withdraw 400usd once i reached 500usd total. And so i continued playing, and the loss was tremendous that i was left with 3.48usd. I was like wtf!

Now i realised im not ready so if anyone out there willing to share your knowledge and make you become a great high flyer. Please need all assistance

Like it said in the school of pips you should open a demo account for 6 months. Personally I’ll do three months for free until I find a broker. Then start small, not as small as a 100USD but as much money that I can spend and not miss. I’d trade daily with the demo accounting while reading and getting as much information as I can get and then apply it to the demo account. Cheers.

Hi Ryan
How you doing ? I read your post and it reminded me of myself at the beginning of the year, I’ve been trading full time since January & been studying trading for 2yrs but blew out my live account about 3 times in the space 6 wks after making nice gains then i had to take a step back and analyse things. I notice I didn’t have no PLAN !! well I had a plan to make loads of money lol but NO TRADING PLAN !! + I wasn’t even sticking to what I know I was letting my emotions take control BAD THING !!, anyway mate don’t want to bore you so this I recommend if you are using a micro AC to make money you still have stick to the 1%,2%,3% risk of AC rule if you don’t know what that is its, you can not risk no more that 1,2 or 3% of your AC size then try and find a STRATERGY that suits you write down a plan/list of things that you need to do before you enter a trade ! For example check trend direction using a high timeframe charts like day,4hr don’t go lower than 1hr chart, check correlated pairs for confirmation, look for your support & resistance zones, check strength of trend using Fibonacci, if you don’t have a strategy go to urbanforex.com looks for a video call pro trading stratergy basiss it’s very good. Hope this helps good luck with your trading.

[QUOTE=“Siegfried;480589”]Like it said in the school of pips you should open a demo account for 6 months. Personally I’ll do three months for free until I find a broker. Then start small, not as small as a 100USD but as much money that I can spend and not miss. I’d trade daily with the demo accounting while reading and getting as much information as I can get and then apply it to the demo account. Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information(: any web that im able to visit?

[QUOTE=“DAN CA;480604”]Hi Ryan
How you doing ? I read your post and it reminded me of myself at the beginning of the year, I’ve been trading full time since January & been studying trading for 2yrs but blew out my live account about 3 times in the space 6 wks after making nice gains then i had to take a step back and analyse things. I notice I didn’t have no PLAN !! well I had a plan to make loads of money lol but NO TRADING PLAN !! + I wasn’t even sticking to what I know I was letting my emotions take control BAD THING !!, anyway mate don’t want to bore you so this I recommend if you are using a micro AC to make money you still have stick to the 1%,2%,3% risk of AC rule if you don’t know what that is its, you can not risk no more that 1,2 or 3% of your AC size then try and find a STRATERGY that suits you write down a plan/list of things that you need to do before you enter a trade ! For example check trend direction using a high timeframe charts like day,4hr don’t go lower than 1hr chart, check correlated pairs for confirmation, look for your support & resistance zones, check strength of trend using Fibonacci, if you don’t have a strategy go to urbanforex.com looks for a video call pro trading stratergy basiss it’s very good. Hope this helps good luck with your trading.[/QUOTE]

Im doing good just cant think about the loss i made . Haha. Well i knew there are people who loss much much more than me. When u were saying 1%2%3%, u meant the profit in a day? I will use a 1hr or 4hr chart along wih fibonacci (:

Hi everyone… Newbie here also…:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=“hannabell;480700”]Hi everyone… Newbie here also…:p[/QUOTE]

Heyy whats up(:

Hi Hanna, so far, are you trading already with real money?

Good luck, you’re in the right place to learn :slight_smile: