Hi everbody my name is mario

new to babypips and forex. looking forward to learning from you all and learning with all of y’all. Wishing you earn a bunch profit!

2 Likes

Welcooome! :blush: And advanced merry Christmas. :stuck_out_tongue: Have you had the chance to check out the school here yet? :blush:

I haven’t what school cant wait learn how to get money!!

This school here is free to get you started on forex! :blush: But just to manage your expectations, it definitely won’t be easy. :confused: It can take weeks or event months before you get the hang of trading and eventually make money. :open_mouth: But I hope you power through!

2 Likes

Thanks I needed all the help I can get. Best wishes to you as well.

1 Like

If you’re confused about anything in the school, don’t be shy to ask! :blush: Good luuuuck!

1 Like

Welcome to the community Mario! Enjoy your stay here and good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

Appreciate the hospitality, the hardest part is getting started but a litte faith and I think we"ll do just fine.

Welcome to babypips and to the forex world! Take your time learning and don’t rush into trading with real money yet. Good luck!

A cat once said" the most active thing about me is my imagination" aka Garfield. Wish you the best as well!

Welcome to the real world✌️

The first step is to start

hello and welcome

Welcome @Godisgood777!

Good Luck with that for you too! that’s all anyone could wish for!

Thank you for the advice. Your right the best way to learn is hands on. Wishing you a prosperous new year.

Hi Mario… Welcome to the forum