Hi every one I'm Npetit

I am new to the Forex forum, i have been trading demo accounts for almost a year and have not have great luck. i almost quit but i have this mind set to never quit and keep on trying. I have not actually heard or seen any one from Alaska who is into trading.
I am interested in the Forex market to better myself as a person and also make extra income in order to become financially dependent.
I welcome good and honest advice and mentorship, thank all of you in advance.

2 Likes

Welcome to babypips @Npetit. Just wondering, did you go through the school before demo trading? We just have to keep on trying until we finally master fx trading. Good luck on your trading journey and I hope to hear more from you. :slight_smile:

Hellp Npetit and welcome to babypips! Forex trading takes a lot of practice to learn. Stay patient and consistent with your efforts to learn and improve every day. Good luck!

thank you and i’m going to put every effort i have to learn and be patient.

1 Like

sorry i didn’t, i watch alot of videos on youtub, then start a demo, i guess i have learnt it wasn’t the best idea i had.

1 Like

Maybe you can try going through the school as a supplement to the videos that you’ve watched. :slight_smile:

You mean the babypips school?

1 Like

Yes the babypips school. :slight_smile: