Hi everyone, Brief introduction here!

My name is Uma Victor and i’m from Nigeria. I just joined babypips today to kickstart my forex journey.

In the past i have fantasized about being an entrepreneur, but couldn’t take any bold steps because of my career as a software developer and also being a student. But I’m taking the bold move and can’t wait to see where this journey takes me.

I’m also happy to connect with like minded people on the platform.

Welcome Uma! Juggling your career and studies definitely shows your determination. Wishing you all the success on your forex journey!

Does any wan knows best tools for ranging environment in trade

It’s great that you were able to find the time to learn about forex despite your busy schedule! :blush: I’m happy you finally decided to push through with it, and I hope you enjoy the journey. :blush:

Welcome Uma! Enjoy your stay here. It won’t be an easy journey so be patient and stay motivated as you go through the learning process. Good luck and see you around!

Welcome to the community, Uma. Have you checked out the education section here? It’s the best place to start for beginners.

Thanks Zianfx. I have started consuming resources from the preschool class.

Thanks for the motivation, baemax023. I really appreciate.

Thanks Ria :heart:. I’m Enjoying the journey so far and hoping to complete the course before the year runs out.

Thank you, Chimmyfx. I really appreciate it.

You’re welcome. That’s great. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Good luuuck! :smiley: We’ll be cheering for you. :blush:

No problem at all! If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask.