Hi everyone, have 8 years of trading behind

he hasn’t been active lately, so who knows if he’s coming back to this site. Hopefully, he finds a way to post his content

1 Like

I found only his videos was a bit different. Otherwise all youtube videos are same. Hope he will come again one day with some good things.

1 Like

even more intersting would be to let us know who the company is :slight_smile:

here is one for you! I am not selling anything here, no offer is made, but this one is about 18 months old where I was the guest for an interview with Sarid Harper @pipnotic a true supply and demand master, who has worked for the banks in the IT security department, so he really learned how to trade from the big banks he has worked for.

This guy, Sarid is spot on! and smokes Sam Seiden anyday!

Pipnotic Symposium 03.11.2017 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, what do you think of usd/zar sell. Am I still on the right track

Hi everyone,
I came to let you all know that I can’t continue teaching.
Thank you for your great support.
I wish everyone all the best.

1 Like

awwwn why that’s not cool:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i just came on board

is it contract related or something lol I don’t understand why someone would be prohibited from teaching

how come? :frowning_face:

You may be thinking well why I am here if I am successful already? You know it took me around 5 years to find success in trading and I really want to give back to the traders who are not profitable yet. Because I know how hard and painful it is if you don’t have right strategy and mindset to be profitable trader.

Have you learned anything from him? I’m sure we’d all love to know - I listened to the interview, well, for about two minutes.

who are you though?

Wow, this thread turned into a big fat nothing burger (as expected). Let this be a lesson to people out there, spend time learning how to trade, not chasing people with fantastical 20-40% per month claims. You will get a much better return on your time invested.

If it is too good to be true… then it is a big pile of fooey. Always is.

2 Likes

Hey @krugman25

There’s still a few participants who are here active in this forum that believe in the 25% or more rule per month. No need to drop names, I think we know who they are.

But as expected, no proof in the fat juicy pudding, unless you accept screen shots and a few weeks of flakey data :roll_eyes:

Wow, you really know how to use those adjectives
ROFL :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Exactly. A person can take their trade history, isolate the absolute best day or week, and make themselves look like a superstar. I have pretty much landed in the camp that a persons trade results don’t mean jack if they don’t have at least 2 years of trade history. By then there should be enough occurrences to have ironed out the noise and can pretty much guesstimate the long term profitability range.

I’m dieing right now laughing at how that could have been taken the other way

Looks a lot like @Traders_Approach was hoping to get some money out of YouTube views of content he wasn’t supposed to be sharing. Once that dried up… gone.

1 Like

no proof in the fat juicy pudding

Hi Silver - what are you earning per year trading?

Blockquote

1 Like