Hi everyone. I am Alireza

hello everybody. My name is Alireza. I am 30. last Year I started trading forex in Demo account and Yesterday I had my first real trades in the market. Although all of them were end in loss, I hope in the future. actually the topics and lessons of Babypips injects the hope in my veins. my first goal is to survive in the Forex market as much as possible, secondly making money. I would be pleased if you have any guides and tips for me. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello @4theistCreature! Welcome to babypips! Did you finish the school before trading? We just have to keep on practicing and learn from our good and bad trades. Good luck on your trading journey. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bullish AUD bearish USD with a 1-3 month outlook.

1 Like

Hi.
I actually completed half of them. They are really good. I feel some positive changes in my trades since read them.

1 Like

Hello and welcome Alireza! Good luck with the School of Pipsology! It’s a great place to start to learn forex trading. Good luck and hope to hear more from you soon!

1 Like

Thank you so much​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

hello and welcome to the best community

1 Like

Hiiii Alreza! :smiley: Haha. Nice to have you here. :blush: Don’t worry. I guess the losses really comes with starting out in forex trading (it even happens to the most experienced ones among us). :smiley: That’s why it’s really important to set your trades with SLs to minimize your losses. :smiley: Good luuuuuck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. you made me hopeful :kissing_heart: