Hi everyone, I'm a newbie

Hi, everyone. I’m new to Babypips and looking forward to being part of a community.

4 Likes

Hi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome and enjoy your time here!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @to-ma-to. Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners.

1 Like

Hi all.
I am glad to join your forum.
Have a nice day, everyone.

1 Like

Welcome @to-ma-to ! This is a great place for newbies to learn the basics of forex trading. Good luck on your journey!

1 Like

Hello and welcome, @robertjoly ! Enjoy your stay and looking forward to hearing more about your trading journey. Good luck!

1 Like

you can start with education section of this forum , have a nice journey . thanks

1 Like

hi and welcome

1 Like

this forum is full of education , i hope you will be benefited from this , happy learning session. good luck

1 Like

Welcooome. :blush: For some reason, people who pronounce it as to-ma-to give me rich and elite vibes. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

agree , no way to deny the importance of education , but besides this traders should focus on practice season. this is a perfect learning combination

1 Like

never skip the learning session , its a foremost way to survive in there.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @robertjoly. We’re glad to have you here too. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

welcome to baby pips family . enjoy your stay and be knowledgeable from there.

1 Like

welcome and if you want some help let me know.

1 Like

Welcome to-ma-to :fire: and just Just keep a few things in mind:

• Take the Pipsology course

• Search for your desired topic before opening a new one

• Feel free to ask anything you want because everyone here is eager to help each other

This is not just a forum; it’s a Family.

3 Likes

If you want any advice than you’re most welcome.

1 Like

Thank you soooooooo much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, it helps me a lot.

1 Like