Hi Everyone I'm brand new from Australia

Hi Folks,

I’m kind of brand new to this. I once ‘gambled’ a futures short in the GFC and made enough money to buy a motorbike. I then went ahead and lost it next day.

During that time I read a bunch of stuff about analysis and find myself interested in the markets but have put it aside until now.

My goal is to spend the next 6 months learning as much about Forex as I can - during some point I’d like to start a demo account and see if i can get 3 to 6 months profitability using such an account whilst honing my skills.

If all goes well, perhaps to live Forex trading in 12 months? I’m not sure yet whether my time-frames are conservative or aggressive and glad to take feedback on this.

I’m hoping to work this in around a busy work life - so spending at most 1 to 2 hours a day in the evening. I’ve read that Price Action trading looking at daily charts is a good way to do this. Is this the general consensus and are there any other approaches recommended for this level of commitment.

I’m glad to join the community and hope, with time, that i can be successful and give back to it.

Cheers,

TrancerUK (now Australia)

welcome tranceruk. i hope you achieve your goal and make it big

Hellooooo @tranceruk! :smiley: Welcome welcome! :blush: I think your goals and time frame are pretty reasonable. :smiley: Then again, it really depends on your personality and how much time you’re willing to invest in learning about forex. :smiley: Haha. Good luck though! :slight_smile: I’ll definitely be cheering for youu! Woooooh! :blush:

Oh! Btw. :smiley: Do you have any plans of creating a trading journal here for your demo account? :slight_smile: :blush: That would be interesting too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hlw,

I am David. A trader and a content creator

I am glad to join this community.

welcome Mate , hope, you will bring good result by your real trading plan.