Hi everyone its good time here

Hi there in new !
My name is Emma , I hope to make some extra income thre trading FX and I’m also interested in Crypto!
Hope that doesn’t annoy some people!
I’m here to learn and hopefully in time contribute to the forums in time .

2 Likes

Hi and welcome on BB :grinning: check the education section as a start and good luck. regards Greg

1 Like

Hi Emmamarie,
Welcome aboard you should fit right in , ask questions and hopefully we can point you in the right direction.

1 Like

Welcome , enjoy the journey. Lots of education here and some good guys to help. I am at the screens everyday and happy to help if stuck

Kind Regards

Langers

The Scruffy Trader

1 Like

Welcome you, you can choose from a range of resources and build your trading skills with free online courses. Hope this is helpful for you.

1 Like

Hi Emma! Have you been through the School of Pipsology? It’s a great resource for newbies. I’m looking forward to reading more of your trading journey here. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you very much !

I’m just after starting although I have some FX knowledge I’m starting afresh !

Thank you so much it is indeed !

Thank you very much I really appreciate it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Thank you much jungletrader !

most welcome in this community , you can kick off with psychology of school which brings most powerful trading knowledge and experience. dont hurry , always remember there is no short cut way of learning.

1 Like

enjoy everything with learning good knowledge and experience. agree with neil, there is no one who acquire advanced level knowledge within very short time. be patience.

1 Like

Thank you for the good advice

Thank you again for the solid advice great to be here