Hi everyone! Just signed up!

Hi everyone! I just signed up with Baby Pips. Seems like a good community of traders around here.

Btw, I’m Liz from the Philippines and I want to learn so much more about forex trading. I learned about it from a friend. I initially took up some beginner training on it, and they taught some basic strategies. I’ve signed up with a demo account and so far, most of my trades are in profit I’m so excited

I’m hoping to meet more traders and discuss more about trading soon. :slight_smile:

Hoping to meet some trades as well from the Philippines!

1 Like

Welcome @baeliz !

This is a great community! Plenty to learn and folks are willing to help and answer questions!

You should check out the school of Pipsology under the education tab.

KC

2 Likes

Hey @baeliz weclome to babypips.
all the best for future.
hope to see you around.

1 Like

Welcome to Babypips @baeliz! It’s a great community and my stay here has been great so far. :slight_smile: What kind of beginner training did you have? Was it something like the Babypips school here or like in a classroom setting?

1 Like

Hello and welcome to Babypips! You’re right, it really is a great community for both experienced and newbie traders!

Hi @baeliz! You’ve come to the right place! Have you checked the School of Pipsology here?

Btw, welcome to the community and hope to see you around!

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming. :slight_smile:

And yes, I have actually been reading up from the School of Pipsology. :smiley:

1 Like

It was a classroom setting, and I had so much fun because I learned so much. So now, I’m just reading up on more techniques, strategies, and all sorts of lessons. :smiley:

I see. I’ve also been wanting to attend something in a classroom setting. However I’m always worried that it’s going to be a scam.

Yay! How was it? Hope you’re also having fun with the lessons. :slight_smile:

The one that I took clarified from the beginning that it was a learning course, and my expectations were like that since then. Normally, the lessons would be so enticing that you’d be willing to pay for it but you just have to be careful and knowledgeable on what you’re really paying for.

I actually took the class, although expensive, because I can’t learn from the beginning by reading up on Forex. I have done before and I did not understand anything. Plus, with my current schedule (I have a day job which makes me work 12 hrs per day on average), I don’t really have time to focus on it much. So I opted to take a class instead, and I say it was worth it. I realized I wouldn’t have learned the concepts and basics of forex as much faster if I didn’t take the lessons. :slight_smile:

It’s good, though I find myself reading up on things so slowly because I can only do it on my free time hehe

1 Like

I’m also like that when I started reading the School but eventually I was able to finish it. :blush: Good luck!!