Hi Everyone, my name is Braandon

JIANG ZUOXIAN

Hi everyone, I’m Jiang and I am very interested in the forex market and I spent a few years trading. Being a curious type I am always willing to learn new things so I studied forex with a magnifying glass. Especially I am keen on trader tools. I believe the better you equipped the more chances you’ve got to win.

I’m good in trader tools, like forex robots, strategies, arbitrage, etc. and welcome other traders to join for the discussion.

3 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi Everyone, my name is Braandon, I’m new here and I really do not know how to handle the forum, I understand that usually when you are new they are all very rude to you, I would like a little patience because I am very interested in learning from you. I am new to the market and I have read that I must study to be a good trader, so I am beginning to read a lot of things and get familiar little by little. I hope we get along very well and I can learn from you and if I can help you, I will be here. a greeting

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: New to the forum

9 posts were split to a new topic: Hi everyone, I am Sophia

A post was merged into an existing topic: New to the forum

Hi Brandon!

I’m a newbie here myself. I find that people here in BP are super nice! :smile: So I think there is so much we could learn from them. :persevere:

Are you also reading through the school? Which course are you in? I’m already in Elementary. :slight_smile:

I hope we could learn together! And, don’t hesitate to talk to me about beginner woes because, hahaha, I sure have a lot of them too!