Hi Everyone! My name is Clarissa

Hi everyone. I’m 26 years old and live in Texas.
I recently quit my 9 to 5 because I got tired of working in an office.
I know, pretty young, but I am determined to learn new ways to become financially independent and not have to go back to working a 9 to 5. I went to school to study HR and Business Management, graduated at 21, and started working in HR right after College. I thought I was ahead of most people but realized I had it all wrong. I feel like I missed out on my early 20’s. I mean, I still had fun, but I had too many responsibilities for being 22-25.

I’m all about having freedom. I’m not trying to be rich, but I guess it won’t hurt lol
My main goal is to have the freedom to travel anywhere for as long as I want to without having to ask anyone for permission! I am tired of the corporate world and will not go back to it!

A little bit about me: I love working out, have been doing CrossFit for a few years. I am also certified to dive in open water. Love playing volleyball. Love nature and dogs. I’m also always down for a fun adventurous time!

2 Likes

Hi and welcome in BP community, :slight_smile: the education section should be your first step. Unfortunately, properly trading needs time, so don’t rush. Good Luck :slight_smile: Regards Greg

1 Like

Hi there! Wish you lots of luck. Spend time learning and trade carefully - you’ve got lots of time!

1 Like

Welcome and study hard!

1 Like

Hey @clarie12 , how’s the trading going?

Hi Clarrisa, warm welcome to the forum. Good to hear that you have chosen forex as your road to financial freedom. Just focus on learning as of now and prioritise risk management. Wishing you a successful journey ahead!

Hey there, C! Welcome to BP! Hoping you achieve all that you seek in the market. Stay focused and you will win, learn the market sentiment and psychology to make the best analysis and receive a good outcome. Best wishes.