Hi everyone, newbie here!

Hi everyone!! I’m a complete newbie to this trading stuff and I figured Babypips would be a great place to start after hearing from multiple people that this would give me a good understanding of the basics with Forex trading. I live in Los Angeles, CA and I’m currently on my journey to becoming a psychologist and personal trainer. After being in school for a while now, I realized that I really just want to become an entrepreneur! I know trading is a skill that no one can take away from you, unlike a 9-5 that job can be taken away and they will have you replaced in a heartbeat.
Wishing you all success!!

Interesting. I surmise you’re unsure which life direction to take - an entrepreneur in FX trading terms is to treat it as a business from the start. That would give you the best chance of being successful. Of course, you’ll need to spend months educating yourself to become proficient - and it would change your lifestyle in the meantime.

So, first of all you need to draw up a plan of where you are now, where you want to be at a future date, and how you’re going to achieve your goals. Pin it up on your wall so you can read it every day.

best of luck.

Hello and welcome to the platform. You can easily get started with forex by enrolling yourself in the educational courses available on this platform. All the very best to you.