Hi everyone! Nice to meet you

Hi, I’m Sulicia from Trinidad and Tobago which is twin island republic in the Caribbean. I am very new to Forex trading and i have been interested in it for many years but i was not sure of the steps to take to become a trader without finding a company like international markets live to subscribe to. I found babypips on my own after digging the web for information, and i must say that it is the best discovery i made.

Im here to meet new persons from around the world who are trading Forex of course and since im learning this on my own without any guidance im hoping that i get some motivation and guidance from these forums. Ive been trading on a demo account and following signals for about a month now just to get a feel of how the market moves and it has been a very beneficial, but it gets a bit lonely when you have no one to bounce new ideas or experiences on. I hope that i can probably meet a trading buddy here… or a mentor… or a nice thread to read…

By the way, Trinidad and Tobago is lovely… you should visit sometime :slight_smile:

Hi Sulicia, welcome to forex - be patient and profitable

1 Like

hello and welcome, good luck on your journey, theres lots of info here to get you going.

1 Like