HI GUYS here I am

Greetings from Italy, I want to trade like a pro :sunglasses:

welcome to this forum . trade as like pro sounds very easy but not in real. learn from this place and be educated , otherwise no way to survive.

1 Like

can you please make sure your trading experience ? how long have you used this trading place ?

1 Like

to be a professional trader is not a joke issue , need a very powerful trading skill with great level of patience. so traders should focus on there first of all.

1 Like

thank you for your advice, practice makes perfect.

I m newbie

ready to start

Practice does not make perfect if you don’t know what you’re doing. Which is what all newbies fail to understand.

FX trading is the biggest challenge you will make. There is no short cut to consistent success.

Oh Italy nice, love the Mediterranean architecture.

Nice to see you here Fra; I am also from the same place! Wish your good luck on trading!

pro trader means professional Forex trader who are really exceptional than others we have in online.

still no answer , this is not good when anyone opened a topic but not responsive.

Just learn to trade before worrying about being like a “pro”

Welcome! There is just so much to learn and take in. Take your time, be patient and stay motivated as you go through the learning process. Good luck!

1 Like

What do you mean?